Michael Weiss - Soul Journey - Kickstarter

I just got an email from Jerome Sabbagh about this new all analog LP trying to get funded.  Jerome is in charge of quality control.  If any of you bought or heard Jerome's LP's, then you know how FANTASTIC they sound.  He really is a fanatic about the pressing and sound quality, (thanks for that Jerome).

The digital files sound very good, so the all analog version should be stellar!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1164645459/michael-weiss-soul-journey-analog-vinyl
128x128mofimadness
@mechans Of course! We agree and that’s why Michael provided three free tracks that everyone can listen to. I am a musician and music always comes first, as much as I try for my recordings to sound good. Thanks for your interest!

Jerome Sabbagh
Update –

I've added a new reward, limited to 3 backers: I will be offering unplayed new original pressings of my first record, "Presenting Michael Weiss" (Criss Cross), recorded all analog by legendary engineer Rudy Van Gelder, bundled together with "Soul Journey."

Also, I am offering reduced prices for the reference lacquer, sheet music rewards and producer credit bundle.

Please do not hesitate to spread the word about this project. We are off to a good start but we still have a ways to go to reach our goal before the campaign expires on October 23rd.

Thank you so much for your support!
Hi everyone,

As someone who has heard the tape and thinks it sounds great, I wanted to remind everyone that there are only 11 days left. I think this will be a great sounding album, especially spread over 4 sides. I'm hoping the project will succeed and I am encouraging everyone to participate while there is still time. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1164645459/michael-weiss-soul-journey-analog-vinyl 

Jerome Sabbagh
Update –
4 more new original unplayed copies of "Presenting Michael Weiss" (Criss Cross) are available bundled with Soul Journey. Executive producer credit is upped to 5. R2R tape options available.Most importantly I hope you check out the music.
Only 7 days remaining.
Thanks for your support.
Michael Weiss