MFY Tungsol 6550 tube old versions

In my ARC REF 3 I 'm using a Tungsol 6550 tube with the following code written on the metal base 322NU 3 , it is a smooth grey plate , without holes in the plate .I know 322 is the factorycode of Tungsol and normally the 322 is followed by eq 63=year 45=week 3= shift ?.But I have seen also 322HN-3 and RM-3 .Is there any list of these codes ?
Any help would be wonderfull
128x128hansk46
Just as a point of information, Tung-Sol (the company that invented the 6550), introduced the first version of the 6550 in 1955 with the single getter black plate.
Up until now NO info about the code 's , so we have to look at the tube itself and with the help of the info supplied by TUBEWORLD we can see :
Black plates,1-2-3 getters 1950-1960
Smooth gray plates,all without holes 1960-1963
Gray plates with holes 1963-1970
If supplied with the 322 63=year 45=week 3=shift you have a refference .
At first thank you Jedinite24 for JimMcShane 's address ,I sent him an Email , even to tubemuseum and newsensor , just have to wait , and yes Oddlots , I 'm sure it is a smooth grey plate without holes , and looking at the foto 's and description of Tubeworld it could be from 1960 to 1963 , but still want to know the meaning of the code
Oddlots - I had some smooth grey plates with letters in place of the year. I got them from Brent Jessee but traded them a while back.
Have you tried contacting Brent Jessee or Jim McShane? Those are to NOS tube experts. They should be able to help you.
I know what you're talking about as I have both the numeric and alphanumeric tube codes on vintage Tung-Sol tubes but I've never seen a list to break down the year and week of production.

I'd be interested myself if anyone is aware of such a list.
Are you sure it's a smooth grey plate? Those letter codes in place of the year code indicate that it's a late vintage black plate circa 1959/1960 just before they went to the smooth grey plates. It might be the first grey plate version. Who knows? I have a number of black plates with those letter codes myself.