Merlin speakers

I just heard of the passing of Bobby.  Does anybody know where replacement parts for his speakers might be available?  A great guy and advocate for the audio industry.  may he RIP.
128x128mpit
 Agree with carmenc, I would start with Rich at Signature Sound. He is a great guy to deal with.
+1 for Rich B. In conversation I have found him knowledgeable with every aspect of Bobby's speakers and a good source for spares and repairs.  What do you need for your Merlins?
@mpit -If you have not already  reached out to me via phone or e-mail (or my website sigsound.com ) already. LMK what questions you have.

FWIW, I am not of much help for the really old Merlins (the stuff made in the 80's and early 90's before the VSM and TSM era)... the old 2B, 3B, 1+1's, Excalibur's etc etc - those designs were never documented (like I have been able to do with TSM and VSMs), so I am of very little help generally with those.

Fortunately for VSM and TSM models, I know those soup to nuts. While I can't supply/repair speaker enclosures - I can handle all the rest and even do upgrades and repairs (including the BAM for the VSM too), even make new BAMs, RC Networks, Bi-Wire jumpers  - exactly like Bobby did! :-) I also support/sell he Ars-Sonum integrated amps Bobby/Merlin sold. He may not be here, but I'm trying my best to keep his legacy alive.

Cheers
Rich
@signaturesound ......Rich you’re keeping Bobby’s legacy alive...no doubt.  Thanks for doing so!  Best.......