Meridian DSP 5200se vs Martin Logan 15 A electrostats ? Which would you buy

I i Have a pair of 5200 se but am considering the Master series Martin logan 15A's. I have had Martin Logan in the past and I enjoyed them then switched to meridian. I have an end unit 218 and roon nucleus for streaming my collection.

recently been thinking of going back to the ML? ANy opinions?
Ag insider logo xs@2xtonycorvette1

Showing 1 response by hoosierinohio

Your situation is obvious to me.  I know exactly what I would do but you have your own situation.  Keep the Meridians and add the Martin Logan.  Every time I have sold or parted with something I end up buying that same something to replace that particular sound.  In fact you had ML before and are going back.  There are definite differences between the two that will be glaring and obvious.  So, which one is better?  That's like saying you like oranges over watermelon.  Who wants to just eat oranges and never touch a watermelon again?  Make room, add on to your house.  You can always provide for one to go into storage or if you have a very responsible friend or family member that can take on loan.  I personally like much better what Meridian can do with a digital format.