Meridian 508 20 Issues

Pretty sure I have the grease hardening issue on the transport. Wondering if anyone knows a reputable repair shop for Meridian in the Pacific Northwest/Seattle area?
devilspellet
I found three stores on the Meridian web site (see below) in the Pacific Northwest. I suggest you call them for information on getting your Meridian 508 20 repaired.

CHELSEA AUDIO VIDEO
3700 SW Hall Blvd.
Beaverton
Tel: (503) 641-3533
[email protected]

DEFINITIVE AUDIO
2045 120th Avenue NE
Bellevue
Tel: (425) 746-3188
[email protected]

NUTS ABOUT HIFI
9960 Silverdale Way NW
Silverdale
Tel: (360) 698-1348
[email protected]
"NUTS ABOUT HIFI
9960 Silverdale Way NW
Silverdale
Tel: (360) 698-1348
[email protected]"

I'm pretty sure I bought something from these guys a few years ago. They were very good to deal with.
Grease hardening issue....what is that all about ? I also have a Meridian 508.20. Might be useful info for later. Unit works great now as always.
I have a 508.20 with some problems. I contacted Meridian but they informed me they no longer support the 500 series any longer. The dealers might be able to service it if they do repairs and have the documents. I took mine to Innersound in Portland. They looked it over but without the schematics couldn't solve the issue so I have a dead machine. But no grease problem.
Look for Mark Koval at http://www.meridianunplugged.com/.
He was the lead service tech at Meridian and is now on his own. Audiogon blocked email addresses before or I would leave his.
BTW if it is not powering up it is the power supply and is easy to get on the web and replace yourself. I had this happen to me on my 598 & G68. The G68 Mark had to repair but the 598 only the PS went bad.