Member's recommendations for tube amplification

Your thoughts on options to consider:

- I'd prefer SET (open to DHT but not a requirement).

- I'm not looking for overtly warm, romantic or lush options.

- Minimum power in the teens to twenties, 10W being the floor.

- Open to higher power push-pull amps, but let's limit ceiling to around 60W.

- Single ended is fine though having XLR inputs would be nice (doesn't have to be true balanced)

- I'm cool with single chassis or monos.

- I have preferences for tube types, but leaving it open ended to get broad recommendations.

- I'm currently running an all solid state system, though have had tube based systems built around ARC, BAT, Ayon, Melody, Pathos, etc.

- Preamp will be a Pass XP-20 or the Metrum Adagio DAC direct to the amp.

- I'd like to stay around 3K used but can push the budget to 6K new/used.

- Speaker sensitivity is 94dB and higher.

THANKS!
david_ten
Let me give a recommendation for Raven Audio Tube Amps.  Dave Thomson is the owner and live in Texas.  He is also a Legacy dealer.  He has a pair of DI's that he hooked up to his amps.  I have the Raven Audio Reflection MK2 Integrated amp at 58wpc.  Not only is it beautiful but the sound that comes out of it is mesmerizing.  They are powering my Sonus Faber Homage Amati Traditions.  He has many different tube amps that would meet your needs.  You should give him a call.  Look up his website.   American Made!
I don't mean to muddy the waters with yet another recommendation. However I will. I run an Audio Note system and I'm very happy with them, but if I had to do it over again and go a different make I would go with Quicksilver. Hand built, excellent quality, great value and holds its value. 
Good luck.
I have seen your post on the TeKton DIfforum... last Sunday the Atlanta Audio Club had a pair of Tekton DI's  for the club members to see and here .  They were driven by an all K and K Audio  electronics.  Line stage, phone stage and pair of monoblocts. (KT 120's) .  The combination was praised over and over again by appprox 35 members. The monoblocks are  very affordable also.  Check out K & K Audio or better yet give Kevin Carter there a call.  ( No I do not work there or have any thing to gain. 
You should audition conrad-johnson tube amps.  I've used various models for 30 years and all were excellent.  Enjoy the quest and the music.
@jond   thanks for bringing Deja Vu Audio to my attention. 

@djfst  @willgolf and @cougarbradley Thanks for your tips on Viva, Raven and K&K.

@jb505  Another vote for Quicksilver! Thanks.

Appreciate the recommendations. The list is getting quite robust. I'll add these to the Sheet matrix.