Mellow speakers for a digital piano

I have been trying to get my digital piano to sound more mellow instead of so sharp / tinny.

What I have been using are Focal CMS40 powered monitors and JBL LSR 305 powered monitors.
I get a nice clear sound but it is too sharp, yet.   I have tried EQ boxes and even that does not do it for me.

I hear piano sounds (internet) from various sources and I long for that sound from my piano.

I wish to find something I can put on a stand behind my piano and at ear level.

I have read things on this site that are encouraging but have no idea if what someone else likes is what I would like.    

Any thoughts ?
dmd_keys
No, he needs to throw a lot of money at a hi-fi solution, tube amps and such. Definitely needs some shiny new gear from one of the resident dealers. There’s no way any pro audio gear will solve the problem.
Or you could just try turning your speakers outward at a 45 degree angle so you don't get the full brunt of the highs.  That would certainly be a cost-effective solution.
Wow .... now we are getting somewhere ... 

These homeopathic/Rube-Goldberg solutions may be just what I need.

LOL ....

You can be sure I will try them all.

Desperate times and all ...

Yamaha NX-N500. Lovely sound, smooth, reminds me of Era/Peachtree D4. I have Era D4 hooked up to Yamaha RX-A1060 in my sunroom and NX-N500 in my kitchen. Love them both. Nice but not boomy bass for the size.

About $500, amplification included, plus a really nice wireless music solution. I take them with me on vacations.