Mea culpa for Uptone Iso Regen USB

Recently I was negotiating to buy a USB cable from a fellow Audiogon member @fsmithjack and he offered in addition to the cable to sell me an Uptone Iso Regen USB with an Uptone linear power supply. I felt a little uncomfortable with the conversation as I was just trying to buy a cable, not a bundle with something else that I hadnt even inquired about. We agreed to go our separate ways, no harm no foul right?

I began reading about the product, skeptically, and became more curious. With the return policy Uptone offers, I thought I would check it out and ordered a new Iso Regen Usb and their new companion 1.2 LPS. Holy moly @fsmithjack was right and I should have listened to him. Single biggest upgrade I recall with my digital front end, instantly upon inserting it into my system!

Long story short, I wanted to publicly acknowledge @fsmithjack as the gentleman that he is, he was just trying to enlighten me and I wasn’t ready to believe the radical improvements he said I would experience. This isn’t a review of the product, this is intended to recognize and thank @fsmithjack for his sage advice, even though I was not very trusting, I now recognize he was just trying to share his experience. Thanks @fsmithjack! He has no affiliation with Uptone, just a fellow Audiogoner that makes this community special. Peace.
ghasley

Showing 1 response by astewart8944