mcintosh vs jeff rowland

Does anyone have an opinion as to which integrated amp is better between a mcintosh ma7000 and a jeff rowland concentra or continuum? Thanks
128x128jamiek

The guy, Jamiek. asked a question that started this thread. . . .

"Does anyone have an opinion as to which integrated amp is better between a mcintosh ma7000 and a jeff rowland concentra or continuum? Thanks"

And, yet, no one here seems to be interested in answering him. I sincerely doubt if more than a couple of us who have posted responses in this thread have ever heard either of the components in question, yet some of you have set yourselves up as experts in all things Audio. and have spouted your obvious lack of information to folks who could care less.

why are we talking about Lamm and tubed McIntosh separates in a thread asking about solid state integrated amps?

Try, for once, to stick to the topic. Lighten Up Folks!
How are we supposed to know what is best for his system? Do we really know which is better? To my ears or to your ears. They both are good, they sound different. I do not know about better? They are different sounds, I am not sure that one is necessarily better than the other. To my ears, I like McIntosh, but I prefer tubes anyway.
Hey Jamiek ,,,

Hopefully you have picked the JRDG C500 over the MA7000,, because I owned both of them ,,, and I must say that MA7000 ... is just not an hi-end products.
The sound was just dark and flat... I am not sure if there is something wrong with my MA7000(Sold it right away I bought it based on all the reference on the net before I even heard it... bad move) bottom line C500 worked well withmy W/P 8 without any issues,,, MA7000 .. I tried it with HARBETH SHL5... when you try to go louder than 11' ,,, the sound is distorted.... its.. just not a good amp.. trust me I head it with both of my ears....
Sorry Mac,,, you look beautiful but for the money you have to go with JRDG, PERIOD.

JK
Post removed