McIntosh reference preamp C12000

Has anyone purchased MAC's reference preamp C12000 (Tube & SS), if so can you tell me how to switch between Tube & SS without changing cables via preamp remote?

128x128farne230

I have the unit below this, the C 1100 and I thought that you had to set up separate systems completely. One through the tube preamp and one through the solid-state preamp. I wasn’t aware of being able to switch. I might be wrong.

I have the C-12000 and you can switch between tube or solid state by using your remote control or switch by turning the knob on the control unit to the desired input. so far the solid state will run rings around the C-53 which is a good pre-amp as well. The tube section is fantastic it keeps me up at night.

bernaardwilliams are you cabling btw the MEN220 and C12000. If so how did you hook up balance connection/RCA to allow the preamp remote switch btw Tube (T) & Solid State (SS)? 

I am using MC611 mono-amps, MEN220, C12000 and HIFI Rose 150B as only source. 

farne230 On the C-12000 the bottom row of inputs are tubes the top row solid state. I am not sure for the MEN-220 you can only use the fixed rca out. Ask for Chuck in service at the 1-800 number at mcintosh he can help with any question.