McIntosh MX-117 - which amp?

Hi group,
Looking at a mint condition McIntosh MX-117 Tuner/preamp;
I understand the MC 2125 and 2155 are the amplifier "mates" for that piece, but they're hard to find. Would other McIntosh amplifiers be good compliments for the MX-117?

Thanks for your advice,
Jeff
arcamguy
I will state the obvious here. McIntosh probably counted on their customers using other Mc products with the amps almost a certainty. Therefore any good Mc amp should work very well, even synergistacally with Mc preamps. (check for amp's history in the archives here and other forums)
Mechans...
Thanks for weighing in; I was just curious why some dealers would tell me the MX-117 mates with particular amps; still considering the unit; I would like to upgrade to McIntosh and will look at other amps.
Jeff
I have the MC 2125 paired with the MX-117, and, yes, they look and sound as if they're made for each other.  Previously used a C-26 till I found a good deal on the MX-117 and was quite happy with the pairing, but the MX-117 just looks so much cooler than the C-26 and now I can pick up these things called "radio stations" that I vaguely remember (and worked at in my youth) and the college stations play jazz and classical music commercial free. Keep looking for the MC 2125; IMO very underrated Mc Amp.  Just had mine serviced and a new glass faceplate installed and they both just look superb together and really perform flawlessly