McIntosh MC275

Hi all. I recently purchased a used MC275 in very good condition. The original owner said he had it service not too long ago. The amp appears to work fine but the tubes are very dim. I had them tested and they are fine with about 1/2 life still on them. Not sure what to do. Do I need new tubes or is there an adjustment I need to make? If I need new tubes then could someone give me an idea what to get and where to place them on the amp (which slots)? I want quality tubes so please, ANY guidance would be appreciated. Thank you
128x128ceborg999
I have mac tube amps and the tubes last for a long time. If it sounds okay, do not worry. Mac does not push the tubes as hard as many other manufacturers do.
the MC275 IV is one of the very best amps ever.  I have heard much more expensive amps that cannot touch it for musicality.  A true gem and is very well made, many of the transformers for this amp were wound by the same person who wound the original MC275's.  I almost never see these come up for sale and for good reason, they are magical. one of the great amplifiers in the history of audio.  Enjoy my friend.  The new ones are not as good and the metals used in newer models are inferior to the lead solders in this amp.