Mcintosh MC275 monoblock different version

Hello, i could not find a solution for my question. i have an original mc275 and a mc275 Commemorative edition. Ideally i would like to have identical amps to do monoblock. However, it is fairly hard to find either the original MC275 or CE edition...i could sell both and get either V or IV...but for the time being and budget issue, i may just stay put....so if i mix them together, will they sound OK? 

thank you all
128x128leilei787
Post removed 
@yogiboy: your suggestion will only work if the OP's speakers have a split crossover with separate + and - terminals for the bass and mid/highs. Good idea though!
robergerman,i've read that you need to triple your wattage to get a 3db increase in spl.
Use one amp for woofers on both speakers and one amp for mid and tweeters on both speakers. This is called Horizontal bi-amp. This will explain the difference between horizontal and vertical bi-amping!
https://www.audioholics.com/frequent-questions/the-difference-between-biamping-vs-biwiring
Why bother? Doubling the wattage will only give a 3 db increase in SPL. Sell the older 275 and use the money for an upgrade elsewhere in your system (new phono cartridge, DAC ...).