McIntosh MC275 MK IV vs. MC402 / MC352

Hi everyone, 
I need your opinion on a tough decision. I currently own an MC352 and an MC275 MK IV. I run the MC352 most of the time for home theater and music, and the MC275 every few days, purely for stereo listening. My speakers are McIntosh XRT28's which I'm taking with me to the grave. I love the bass punch of the MC352 and the overall pure power of it, especially for rock music though I do fee sometimes that vocals a little less neutral, in comparison with the MC275. As far as the MC275 and the XRT28's -  beautiful highs, dreamy mid and low and welcoming bass (no punch). I've received an offer to trade my MC275 for an MC402. That way I can either bi-amp my speaker with both the MC352 and MC402, or use the the MC402 for fronts and MC352 for backs.
My questions are - regarding of value - would you make that trade? Does the MC402 sound more natural and more "tubey" than the MC352? or should I keep my system as is - SS for everyday, Tube for the special occasion.
Thank you!
yyman23

Showing 1 response by gpgr4blu

I'm much more a fan of the sound of the MC 275 than the MC 402. That's just MHO.