McIntosh MC1.2kw

I'm not finding much information out there on the McIntosh MC1.2kw mono blocks. Anybody out there that could provide their experience, pros or cons?? I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks Much
nisey2573
Here is a link for a review-large file to load
http://www.tonepublications.com/MAGPDF/TA_026.pdf

Referenceaudiovideosec-Statement concerning McIntosh amps is comical at best. Highly suspect considering you are selling other brands and seriously doubt it was based on actual ownership and demo in your home.
You guys are the best. I appreciate everyones input. I'm wondering about the MAC technology with the autoformer. I started to research the Vitus technology. From the reviews, totally different animal. Any Vitus thoughts?
I understand where you are coming from and the comments about them standing behind the product is true along with resale value.

As for them being around, they filed for bankruptcy 4 times.

A made it a point to list all but 2 companies I don't sell. I can't carry everything I like. It is hard enough to stay in business selling any audio these days.

I can also tell you that I have always blown away a McIntosh in someone’s home. I do like their tuners.
Referenceaudio...

Donald Trump also filed for bankruptcy years ago, so I guess that makes him worthless today, no?
McIntosh makes much better stuff these days than 10 years ago when i first heard them (i'm a young audiophile). I own a MA6600 and it has a really nice sound on the right speaker. It is not slow and dark like the old reputation was. They also are built much better than early in the century--when they went cheap and paid for it.

And on the higher end---the 501 has won just about every award out there. and still is a reference amp for several reviewers.