McIntosh MC 1.25 KW

Has anyone heard these mono blocks? What is your opinion?
keithjacksontucson
@roxy54 ……………………………………….

He said the MC205 sounded thin, not the MC 1.25KW which is at least 20K more. These are 2 entirely different classes of amplifiers. The MC205 is a multi-channel home theater amp while theMC1.25KW amp is not and was  the McIntosh flagship at one time.  It is also a 1200 watt Monoblock amp.  Read all the rave reviews, both professional and user.
stereo5 and pops,
Correction:
He very clearly stated in one of his posts about two weeks ago that the brand as a whole is mid-fi. Of course, as one who has owned several pieces and still uses a Mac amp, I don’t agree. I was being sarcastic. I would love to own the MC 1.25 if I could afford it and I needed that much power.
stuff like that makes my back hurt...but I am running 1.2 KW with 4 amps so maybe I need a head and back exam....

i do remember hearing them driving big wilsons at Stereo Design in San Diego, certainly effortless !!!!

Roxy54 thanks for the clarification.  I agree with you about Mac,  I only read a few comments in that thread.

tomic601 I can barely move my 501’s can’t imagine toting around the big boys like yours.  Would love to own them but at some point a man has to know his limits....me!