McIntosh -- good for show, not for sound, says dealer

More unvarnished truth from YouTube.
"real audiophiles...know it doesn't sound that good"

https://youtu.be/sMUQqAagKm0?t=181

Real audiophiles -- be aware. You've been read the Riot Act. 

Discuss.

128x128hilde45

Showing 1 response by geleary123

Hello  One & all  i want to say that i had a Mac Mvp Sacd /cd player retail new was  6K yes its face place is beautiful & thats all it never served me well always trouble with cds r very slow & so on  I called Mac they said it need a softwere update a re alinement lpng  befor Covid i would have a 4 mouth  + wait  min  2+ hours serrvice charge  at 165,00 dollars & very uncaring conversation   i could by a yamaha  player that would play for ever At 1/  5th the price  this is Mac at its best  B/S  & now to all the AG  know it all i have spoke with Mickey OCD HiFi he makes alot of sense  never try to sell me big brand name JUNK  Just Tells it like it is  AG seems to have a lot of pass Used car Sales men they all no whats best  my last post ? every AG pals Put Me Down for my miss spelling a lot of LOW BLOW Remarks  this sight no longer is about our common passion of audio its a small group with nothing better to do  Take a good look in the Mirror  GL USMC COMBAT  BRONZE  STAR  recipient maybe some of you remember