McIntosh 255 vs Parasound Halo A51 vs Anthem MCA 525

Looking to replace my Yamaha MX-A5000 with one of the above 5 Channel Amplifiers. I currently have and will use the Yamaha CX-A5100 Processor. Obviously, the McIntosh is considerably more then the other two.

I currently have the following system in my home theater:

Paradigm Studio 100 V5 (Main Speakers)
Paradigm Studio CC-690 V5 (Center Channel)
Paradigm Studio 20 V5 (Surrounds Rear)
Paradigm SUB 12 (Subwoofer)

I have always felt I was buying the MX-A5000 for the convenience of fitting nicely with the system and also being able to power other zones. Ready to take a step up for sound quality in my main system and think I need more clean power to drive the Studio 100's. My room isn't great but it is what I have for now, so I know it won't sound as good as what it might in a better room...

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

Phil
allwaypm

Showing 2 responses by avhifidelity

Your Yamaha CX-A5100 will work just fine.  I briefly owned an AVM60 as a potential replacement for my Classe SSP800, but unfortunately was no match in sound quality so I sold it. It might be ok for folks who mostly watch movies, but I spend 90% listening to music, so sound quality is #1 priority for me.
Of the three, go with the Parasound A51 to match with the Studios..  Having owned several Paradigm speakers and Parasound amps in different configurations, they are a near perfect match.