MBL 1531 to 1621a What to expect?

Hello all,

I am looking at the possibilities of a transport change from my trusty MBL 1531, and candidates vary but I'm keen to hear any views from those that have have any first hand experience going from the MBL 15xx series, to the 1621a. I know Teajay has made a similar move, perhaps others too, so any thought's would be very gratefully received..

Many thanks.
ps68

Showing 4 responses by lloydelee21

Hi Paul,

Hope you're having a good weekend and enjoying your fantastic system. You read my mind in your post above...Teajay. Presume you have PM'd him?
Hi Paul,

From the AGon Homepage, click on Forums. Then when you are at forums, towards the top of the screen, click on 'Learn'...from there it will take you to a set of options including Membership Directory...look Teajay up and PM him. Generally, the message goes to the persons email account from AGon. Good luck and hope this works.
Great stuff, Teajay. By the way, if your Sablon digital cable is from Sablon Audio, I know Mark Coles quite well, and have a lot of respect for him. A seriously passionate audiophile who is a very creative designer...I have a few of his power cables and one of his Panatella ICs. Great stuff and seriously high end imho for a lot less money.

Big news for Sablon to surpass Stealth Sextet!