Mbl 101e mkii best amplifiers

I purchased new Mbl 101e, they will be delivered soon. I would like to combine them with non-Mbl amplifiers, if possible.... For example I love ch precision M1.1 but  I never heard them with Mbl.
do you have experiences with mbl speakers combined with other brands? thanks !!!!
luk71
luk71

What would go and maybe sound even better is Gryphon Antileon Evo stereo or monos, which has front panel Class-A adjustment while listening to fine tune the amount of smoothness you want to inject. And it may drive the 101e’s even better.
https://www.noir-et-blanc.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/960x/0b4f297439fc6fb80581f2ab6c2845b2/g/r/gryphon_antileon_evo_series.jpg

Cheers george
I am driving them with 2 pairs of Parasound JC5 bridged, one pair for each speaker.  They sound magnificent IMO; even better than I heard at the shows with MBL monoblocks.
No brightness whatsoever, which some people complain about at the shows.
Just pure, sweet, airy highs, gorgeous, full midrange, and rock-solid bass.
Holographic, wall-to-wall soundstage. 
The J5s produce about 1200 W into 8 ohms each in bridged mode, way more than MBL amps. That means 2400 W into 8 ohms per speaker!
You might do slightly better with 4 JC+ monoblocks but for about double the price of the JC5s.  
I also got very good results with the older Rotel RMB1095s--used 2 of those in bridged mode. Very powerful sound but is not quite as refined as the Parasound JCs.

Best,

Zoltan

I spent 8 lovely hours listening to them in a purpose built room - Musical Fidelity AMS-100 amp…. wow ;-)

I regret not buying an AMS-50 at that time.

Sadly MF no longer produce either… 
Those need HUGE amounts of power.  If you are not going to run MBL amps, I would recommend the AVM MA 8.3 monos.  They are 1100w into all loads and will handle those speakers well while also not being bright and are quite comfortable with the 4 ohm demand of those speakers.