Mating power cords with APL 3910

While waiting for my (Denon) APL 3910 to arrive, I need some help in coming up with a short list of power cords to audition with it. In addition to listing the PCs you liked best with this unit, it would be most helpful if you could provide some specificity. In particular, what sonic and musical virtues are the offspring when the particular PC is mated with the APL 3910? Sonically speaking, which PCs didn't do as well with it? Are there any PCs that mate well (or don't mate well) with digital sources in general?
puremusic

Showing 2 responses by 711smilin

I have owned the APL 3910, longer than anyone else, (pat on my own back)and have used many different cords, including, but not limited too

Wolff source
VD Nite I
VD Nite II
Electraglide Ultra Khan, ultra khan statement II revised, epiphany, epiphany X,
Shunyata python, anaconda

Right now, with mt system in flux, I actually prefer the VD nite I or 2. The APL is so easy to voice with both PC's and interconnects. The problem for me is the rest of my system keeps changing, so until I am settled, I can give no difinitive answer, just to say, right now, to my ears, the Nite's give me the best definition, weight,and air around the instruments, body and deep black backgrounds. I am presently trying to find a deal on the VD master to see what this does for me.
Sean, I likes the way you think, and even the way you explain, thanks. Whats your take on the BPT 3.5 sig?

Steve