Martin Logan vs. Thiel

I have a pair of Martin Logan Ascents and I'm in the mood for something different. I'm missing that tweeter sparkle you hear on cymbols etc and was thinking of making the move to a Thiel 2.3. I've heard that they image and offer as much detail as the Martin Logans. Do you guys agree? I know people say they may sound bright in some systems but I'm running Goldmund and Classe so I don't think that will be a problem, but will the Thiels image and soundstage like the Logans?
totalmlb
In the worst cases, you get clipping and/or muddy bass. (Probably that muddy bass *is* clipping, but maybe clipping in that sound region sounds muddy.) Clipped treble or upper midrange is particularly offensive, at least to me.

Other times you'll just get reduced dynamics or dynamic range, and there are probably other symptoms of which I'm not aware.
I heard the Thiel CS6 with my extreme monos stratos,
Its the best combinations, I have heard,will it surpass
the ML classe combination? the answer is without a
doubt,Yes.They say the classe has sonic similarity
with the extreme.Dont get me wrong the Martin Logan
are very good speaker. Good Luck.
i suggest you indeed to make sure that your MLs are correctly placed.
sometimes it takes weeks.
but this is almost the same with all big speakers.

2.3's are also very sensitive to placement. much more that avarege speakers.

but if sparkle is missing - you better check your equipment and the whole setup.

sometimes just a right cable can make all the difference.
Guys thanks again for all the advice,

I originall spent two weeks setting up my system and thought the toe in everything was perfect, well last night I readjusted the toe in by 1/2 inch and it sounds like a completely different system. The soundstage is much wider and deeper now and the imaging is fantastic. I am very happy with my system right now. I also had a chance to hear the Thiel 2.4s and I was amazed by the resolution they had. The associated gear was a Meridian 588 cd and the new Krell KAV pre and power amp with Valhalla cables. Very very impressive, I didn't hear any sound from the speaker but rather an image between. It was one of the few times that I was convinced I was hearing the live performance. My Ascent setup isn't quite AS good, but I think its because the Theta Miles isn't quite the 588 although I'm sure my Goldmund SRI2 integrated has far greater resolution then the KAV Krell, the Valhalla cables wouldn't hurt either :o)
Check out the Martin Logan Owners Group website:

www.martinloganowners.com

Lots of discussion on there.