Mark Levinson 23.5

I was at my local dealer yesterday because I am considering purchasing some cables down the line. He gave me 2 brand new sets to audition and told me since they are brand new they would sound best after the burn in of about 30 hours or so. I plugged them in to my Mark Levinson 23,5 and its been on playing all day (about 10 hours) at a normal to lower volume. My thought is, I'll just keep the system on and audition the sound periodically in between. I don't know if I've ever had my amp on this long. It seems to be getting very hot. Everything sounds absolutely fine. Does anyone know if these amps normally run hot after extended hours of play. It's not even being driven hard. I'm concerned because I just got the amp out of the shop last week after being in there 4 weeks the first time and then 9 weeks the second time. When I received it back the first time, I received it back with a noise issue. Nothing has changed impedance wise. Any thoughts out there?
128x128luvrockin
I loved the design and looks of the 23-27 series of amps and have heard the 23.5 was one of the better sounding of the series. OK I understand what your dealer meant now however, they aren't fixing the heat issue. It sucks your out $800 but it started running hot after they had worked on it. So I am not sure what your conversation was with the dealer are you sure they set the bias correctly and checked out everything else. I am guessing it sounds just like it did before?  Also, hopefully someone that knows amps can chime in here. 
Samzx12, yes, it sounds fantastic. I'm losing confidence in their repair shop. At one time pre-Harmon Ind days, they were a Levinson dealer and did a lot of service on ML equip as needed. It's just that since April, this amp was in their shop 12 weeks? The amp didn't run hot until they played with it. I may push that issue. The other option is I'll pick up the freight to have it go east for repair. They will absorb the repair cost. I asked them to check the bias when I brought it in last time. They said it was all ok when the checked it. I'm hoping someone that knows these amps may chime in as well. I may try to call Levinson myself and see if I could talk to a tech. I think that may be a slim to none chance but I'm going to give it a shot.
I would check with George Myers on the west coast he is very good with Levinson repair. 
Levinson would be Harmon International now and I ordered some parts for a ML 29 I used to have so I assume they are still in business?  However, a good repair shop should have no issue. Push your local shop and go from there. I feel its close to being back to normal. Great amp :)