Mark Levinson 20.0 amps, "Anyone with info on it"

I'm currently running a ML333, I'm thinking of replacing it with the Mark Levinson 20.0. I try to look around for infomation about the amps, but there was very few resources. If someone who have or had the 20.0, or know about, can you please tell me what it is all about. How would you compare it to other monoblock, how does it sound compare to the newer ML's, etc. Thanks,Danny
trandanny820
When biamping your speakers, did you have to deal with the issue of adjusting your crossover at the right slope.
Not so much the right slope as the right cross-over point. You should get the slope that is recommended by the speaker manufacturer. For my Martin Logans it was the steepest slope possible (24dB per octave). For the McIntosh I would guess it would be 18 dB per octave, but you should call McIntosh and ask them the optimum cross over point and slope for that speaker. Also, as the "dark" characteristic: "Almost inevitably, a dark sounding unit (all of the early Madrigal/Mark Levinson designs) will be dynamically constricted in the top two octaves." Harry Pearson, the Absolute Sound, Issue 137 August/September 2002, page 101.
hello to all: I'm immersing myself in your conversation because I'm looking for amplifier cards for my 20.0 mono blocks! indeed these ones have broken down, and I'm looking for others of course. If you allow me to submit this message to you of course and to pass it on to all Mark Levinson lovers.
I look forward to receiving a favorable response and send my best regards.
Cordialemenjt