Mark Levimson No.333

I have owned a 2 years old Levinson No.333 for almost 1 year, unfortunately the amp has been bordered me many times recently which I think it should not happened to the Mark Levinson product. At first the mains fuse blow up, 4 months later the right channel was down, 2 capacitors change. Now AGAIN! 5 months after the second service, the left channel is dead! No doubt it is a very expensive amplifier and I am always believe in high-end equipment maker will gives a better quality and reliable products, but after all I think it may be no true. I have saw a lot of used ML 333 floating on the second market, is it all related to it durability or I am the particular “bad luck” owner that having this type of problems? Does anyone out there experience the similar problems with me? The amp is going to 4 years old and may be it is time to replace it with a new amp. I would be appreciating for any feedback. Good Listening....JACK
xtra_coolman1521

Showing 1 response by jla

I have a 331 that has had no problems. I am wondering if it it is best (i.e. longer life) to leave the amp on "ON" or on "STANDBY" when not in use. Also, [email protected] do you know how old your friends 331 is that he has had problems with and was it still under warranty when he shipped it back to Madrigal?
More to discover