Marantz sa113 vs esoteric k-07

Hi , has anyone had a chance heard of the Marantz SA-11S3 vs Esoteric K-07 compared how they sound? Which is a better player overall? I am thinking of upgrading my Cary 306/200 . Any advise ? Thanks in advance , I really appreciate your input! I am using Usher mini2 , R1.5 amp in mono and Acoustic Zen double barrel speaker cables, and Absolute IC's.

Unclechardy
uncle_chardy

Showing 3 responses by uncle_chardy

Hi Plutos, thanks for the response. Very interesting to know that, reason for looking a new cd because my Cary 306/200's cd tray does not go in unless u help lift up a bit and push in softly. Cary said I have a worned out gear but parts discontinued. It still plays well , I'm thinking in the near future to upgrade a different brand CD player. I'm also considering Ayon07, AVM5.2 Thoughts?
Thanks for the input Ptss, I honestly not familiar with Lexicon, so I went to check out the reviews and u are right it's got great feedbacks. Is that what you are using now?
Hi Plutos, you know I really like your idea. I do think that way, you spend less you get the best. You know I got my Cary slightly used and did not pay full priced and lasted me 12 years. I hope these new CDP's are as durable as my Old Cary. I kinda like the top loading design from Ayon . Thanks Plutos something to really consider.