Marantz SA-10 arriving Monday!

I've been hearing and reading all I can about this player during this last year. I have a 6005 right now and it's a nice player but not as good as my analog rig (10k) so it's not a fair comparison. Elizabeth mentioned that her SA-10 is better than her analog. I will be comparing the 2 SACD players side by side. I have at least 3 CD's in which I have duplicates. I'm fascinated about how the circuitry upsamples to DSD SACD. Well not exactly but somehow an improvement over Redbook CD. I have a 2" thick maple block coming in the same day for it. It's going to be a long weekend. I know it can't work miracles on all CD's. If there is jitter in the recording then supposedly you will never get that out. Speak up if I'm wrong about that.
128x128blueranger
Post removed 
When referring to modern day components intended for use in a Music Reproduction System the symptom known as digital glare is almost uniformly the result and consequence of improper setup, calibration, or alignment. 
I use TOTL Pangea IC and power cord with a PS1000 power regenerator. I might try plugging it right into the wall dedicated line
@blueranger ,
Very strange that you would prefer the TT to SA10. Other owners have mentioned that they can finally give up on TT. But to each his own. I agree with @elizabeth that you might need a good power source for the Marantz. I wanted to upgrade my Oppo. But got feedback that I should try a power conditioner. Then a poster who owns a SA10 and the Oppo 205 helped me decide that I should try a power conditioner first. Will it make the Oppo as good as the Marantz - hell - NEVER. But apparently a good power source can make a source sound "right". The poster also mentioned that with the SA10, he can retire his TT except for the recordings where there is no CD/SACD/digital downloads available.