Marantz integrated amp question

I have Rogue Cronus Magnum that has even had a cap and resistor upgrade from Rogue but am thinking for operational reason of some other things  Being a Marantz fan as thinking about the Marantz PM 14s1 but I have tried a number units and wonder were it would fall within this group   Here have been my observations in MY system  Your MMV
PM 15s1  Kind of warm laid back .  Felt the edges were blunted or smoothed over on guitars and such

PM PM15S2 Different for sure. Much more focused and clear images. Little more exciting HOWEVER  always felt like I was looking at the floor.  Top of the stage gone  Low stage height,even in headphones  I am not the only one that has mentioned this. 

PM 11s1  Got this local at a good price and thought this was it.  Many good reviews and all mention how easy it was to listen to.  Should have known/  Prozac is the word that comes to mind To laid back for me 

PM 8004 5 6  These do not have the stage or refinement of the Ref gear but they have a musical heart and are fun . Do not sound screwed around with. Remind me a bit of a Expusre 2010s (not as transparent as the Exposure)

So the question is where does the PM 14s1 fit in and I guess the 2nd question is am i going anywhere sound wise over what I have?  Thanks
128x128geph0007
Crutchfield offers the 60 day money back guarantee, so why not go that route ?

regarding the Rogue......have you tried different tubes in it ?

So the question is where does the PM 14s1 fit in and I guess the 2nd question is am i going anywhere sound wise over what I have?

hard to answer that question until you hear it in your system.

You have not mentioned your loudspeakers but I feel you are just a cable swap away from having good sound with the Rouge. 
I have had the 14s1 with a variety of speakers (ryan,paradigms,fritz,gravitas scanspeak) The sound at low volume was ok but vailed. At high volume the sound was very clean full and detailed just top notch. I had a  cronus magnum at the same time with the same speakers At low to mid volume it sounds great at high not as great until I hooked a pair of klipsch ksb 3.1 book shelf speakers. (by far the cheapest of the bunch) Those made the cronus come alive. Experiment with a laid back pre amp tube to offset the highs from the horn tweeter you will be all set.  Or pair the cronus with high sensitivity speaker 92 or above.