Marantz AV7706 vs Yamaha CX-A5200 - Stereo DACs quality

Does anyone have experience or measurement compare between AV7706 DAC (AKM 4458) vs CX-A5200 (ESS9026Pro) ?

Asking in the context using this Pre-pro to accept digital out from Oppo BD105D for SACD stereo playback and wondering if they are as good Oppo internal DAC (ESS) ?

Thanks
asin

I finally bought the AV7706 as I need it to play Atmos track,

I compare :
Oppo BD-105 - XLR out -(analog) to Pre-amp -> Amp

vs

Oppo BD-105D - HDMI out (DIG) to AV 7706 (DAC/pre-a,p) -> Amp

The AV7706 sounds just as good as oppo BD105D DAC, 

Very happy with it.

some processors can take an SACD digital stream over the HDMI cable and decode/process it.  That being said, I think the Oppo sonic signature is somewhere in between the Marantz and Yamaha.

The Marantz is excellent with a large power supply but voice very slightly warm and soft rolled off highs.  The Yamaha will be sharp with clean highs, but may not have as much body/bass strength.  The Oppo analog output is somewhat tiny bit warm but still with full resolution.
Does the Oppo even output a digital SACD signal?  The DAC is only one part of the larger equation, and the electronics all around the DAC will have a larger impact on the kind of sound you’ll end up hearing.  If you want a more neutral, detailed sound go for the Yamaha, and if you’re looking for a warmer, fuller sound go with the Marantz.  Those basic sonic signatures will override the sound of just the DAC chips inside IMO.  Best of luck. 
I seriously doubt the DACs in either AV preamp is even in the same league as the Oppo. I haven't heard them, but the Oppo BD105 is pretty good, have one.