Manual for a Cayin Audio A-100T

Greetings,

My very dear friend has quite of bit of high end gear and wasn’t using his Cayin Audio A-100T amplifier. He generously asked if I wanted it and gave it to me along with some extra B&W speakers which were completely unused. Totally floored by his generosity and will be taking him out for a hell of a meal at the very least.

My question:

The bias appears to be off and I’m having trouble with one of the channels. Apparently, It was working perfectly before I picked it up and drove it home so it’s possible something came loose. I re-seated the tubes but alas, no dice.

Before I take it in to get serviced, my good buddy is a fabulous electrical engineer and former audio tech who used to work at a major recording studio and knows tubes as he used to work on massive Manley amps along with a plethora of other gear.

The problem is I cannot for the life of me find a manual for this online. Not even at VAS or the Cayin site.
I called VAS in New Jersey this morning and he told me since he hasn’t sold that model in over 6 years, he has no idea how to obtain a manual. Seriously??????????

Can anyone help me out? Any promising interweb leads have turned up dry.

Many thanks!

audiofarm12
Yes. Thank you kindly. Much appreciated.

I found that as well on my first Google search. It's looking as if there's no actual manual per say. This "quickstart guide" for lack of a better term, is all there is. Thanks again.

I think I'll flip some tubes first and double check seatings and socket positions on both sides by flipping tubes before I start to look at the possibility of a bad resistor or capacitor. It may be a simple fix and I'm sure my EE buddy (who is way smarter than I could ever hope to be) will lead me in the right direction.

Thanks again!