Magnepan's new LRS?

A brief blurb in Stereophile online (by Herb Reichert reporting from AXPONA 2019) gave accolades to Magnepan's new LRS. The local authorized dealer is not carrying it for unclear reasons (at least, the decision to not offer that model wasn't explained to me when I asked directly about it). Have any Forum readers had an opportunity to audition these and, if so, what's your opinion?
Thanks,Keith
kacomess
I find Magnepan's very attractive, especially with black grill cloth and cherry end caps. I consider my Tympani T-IVa's beautiful. As for WAF, who cares? Many are themselves loud speakers, and not so good looking either.
As for WAF, who cares? Many are themselves loud speakers, and not so good looking either.
@bdp24, i seriously laughed out loud when i read this. Thanks for that.
I think folks getting the LRS should consider Sound Anchor stands to lift them off the ground a few inches. I had them with my MMGi model and they made a positive difference by adding some rigidity to the frame as well as reducing floor reflections. I thought the OEM stands were fairly flimsy. The same stands might fit the LRS if they maintained the same dimensions as MMGi. I personally could not warm up to the MMGi sound and sold them after only two months. The LRS seems more promising.
Waiting on my LRS's to arrive. I have 2 amps available, A Sunfire Cinema Grand and an Adcom gfa 555ms. I guess I'll try both but any opinions on which will be better for moderate volumes in a medium size room?
marcs: I can't answer the amplifier question but I'm wondering if you were given an estimated delivery date (range) by Magnepan when you placed the order?