Magnepan's new LRS?

A brief blurb in Stereophile online (by Herb Reichert reporting from AXPONA 2019) gave accolades to Magnepan's new LRS. The local authorized dealer is not carrying it for unclear reasons (at least, the decision to not offer that model wasn't explained to me when I asked directly about it). Have any Forum readers had an opportunity to audition these and, if so, what's your opinion?
Thanks,Keith
kacomess
pryso and Richard, not to try to pick on Pearl Audio who seem like nice enough folks and who have been very good with me on the phone, I think these are two different marketing strategies with sell direct vs. the dealers.  I literally offered to bring in my new LRS to Pearl and let them listen to them vs. the .7 and maybe 1.7i and they turned me down.  That's OK, I didn't want to waste 4 hours if that's their attitude on that one.  Personally I think Magnepan should be selling systems directly to people and cut out the middle man completely on these LRS.  Give Bryston and REL a call and hook it up.  DH Labs call Greg for cables and wires.  Too much fluff with these dealers already whining they can't make any money but are basically lazy.  OK I guess I did pick on them so be it.
Post removed 
gammonit, it was not my intent to pick on any dealer.  Merely to point out there could be opportunities for selling other components as Richard suggested. 
I have some older Rotel separates (RB 1080 Amp @ 200watts/ch and RC 1082 pre) in a second system. Would this drive the LRS speakers adequately? Thinking about getting new speakers for this system. 
Post removed