Magnepan DWM bass panels in parallel from Krell KAV250a

Thanks in advance for the advice: I am about to acquire 2 Magnepan DWM bass panels to augment the bass on my Maggie 3.3Rs.  I love how they sound but have always been bass-curious over the DWMs and finally found a reasonable deal on them.

My 3.3Rs are actively bi-amped through a Marchand crossover.  The mid/treble channels are powered by a Classe CA-200.  The bass channels are powered by a Krell KAV-250a which doubles to 500 WPC at 4 ohms.  But I’ve also seen a few specs that say that minimum load is 4 ohms for the Krell.

I should also add that technically I am tri-amping since I have 2 REL subs hanging off the Krell as well, however I don’t think that adds any load.

Here is the question:  Magnepan recommends wiring in parallel with the big Maggies.  So I’ll have the bass channels on the 3.3Rs wired in parallel with the DWM bass panels.  This will bring the load to 2 ohms.  Is this likely to be fine?

I know the Krell is considered high current and *should* handle this fine, but rather than standing over the amp waiting for sparks and smoke, I figure I should ask the experts.  Thanks to you all and Happy Thanksgiving to those in the states.
Ag insider logo xs@2xjji666