Magnepan, Best midrange?

Other than Horns of course.
A few days ago on another audio forum, someone mentioned *why don't you ck out Magnepan??**
I wrote back, seems magnepan is OOB.
He was a  bit upset at my lack on reserach.
SEems Magnepan is still alive and well.
In fact there may bea  back log for the LRS 
Like months back order
Man , not sure why NO ONE here mentioned magnepan's???
Could this be the speaker I've been searching for some 20 years now??
Sure sensitivity is wayyy off my 92db sens limit. 
@ a  miserable 86db sens
However, conisdering the panel is 10x's the size of dual W18's + a  6.5 DavidLouis Full Range + a    Seas Cresendo, all added up, still is less voicing surafce area vs a the Manepan.

I'll run the W18's as bass, If I need extended highs, I'll add a  pair of Cresendos.
WOW and under 
$1G
Alott less, like $650!!!!!!!
Good thing here is, I have a  Defy7, power to spare for magnepan's demanding current draw.
Here is a  YT vid showing how you can modify the magnepan,, I;'ve not watched it yet, will do so today.
This Hifi Guy is the best hifi geek on Youtube.
He knows his stuff and has experiemented in countless speaker designs.
He's da man.
I can 't wait to get my LRS.

And gets even better, Made in the USA,, UNREAL.
If the LRS performs as hoped.
I will make a  long series of Youtube  videos, putting this speaker on the map,  promoting the Maggie as The Worlds Finest speaker.

Ck out all YT reviews of the Magnepan.
Every review gives 2 big thumbs up, 
Try to   that on any speaker on the market. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KzmktPjk5o&t=535s
mozartfan
"Best" midrange? If you have experienced few speakers/systems in direct comparison in your room and can afford only one expression, then that would likely be your "best", wouldn't it?

fundamental problem with all 'best' threads for any gear on this and many other forums

speaks to the experience level and capability to discern of any respondent as much as the subject matter of the query -- and the former is rarely disclosed or known
Post removed 
Best is subjective.
Maggie’s midrange is fine. With Magnepans it’s not about that. Others have good midrange as well. More about overall dynamics and type of music listened to and subjective determinations by each person regarding what they want to listen to.  Also Magnepan setup for best results can be a challenge. They are best well away from walls. 
@murphythecat

best
I want the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only the best will do ... must have the best, not second best, not third best, the BEST

😆😆😆😆