magico, wilson audio, focal. your opinion pls

Been auditioned many speakers past 12 months, even more for last couple weeks. I have listened to many brands like b&w, focal, paradigm, martin logan, kef, jbl, polk, and more... It comes down to 3 brands and model that I LOVE how it sounds and within my range. Besides focal, I haven't heard wilson audio and magico until 2 weeks ago (maybe they are too highend for me when I started the research).

Wilson Audio dealer claims that its speaker is the King in the ultimate high end speaker market, hands down. What is your opinion?

I have heard good thing about Magico and Focal as well.

I found these deal and what do you think is the best deal for the performance and how well each brand and model will hold their value?

Wilson Audio Sasha 2. Brand New @ $18.000
Focal Mastreo Utopia III. Demo @ $19,000
Magico S5. Demo @ $24,000

Your opinion please?
sautan904

Showing 3 responses by sautan904

Well, I love these speakers and the way they sound. I just need to get to know them better like brand reputation and how they hold their value in the high end market. Thanks.
I have hooked with focal before magico and wilson audio came in. For wilson, it's brand new and 10k off msrp!!!

I will be receiving my mc601 in a week and almost all speakers were auditioned with mc205, mc301, mc452 or mc601 so should be comparable. Except wilson audio powered by pair of audio research 1000w amp, AR preamp, and isotek power regenerator @ $12,000 with super thick 1" speakers cable. Just worry it won't sound the same. Wilson dealer said the mc601 is not even comparable to audio research and I should cancel since it hasn't arrive. Typical sales strategy or true AR is better?
@jafant. i am using the C2500, pair of mc601, audioquest sky xlr, audioquest redwood cables, and Audioquest NRG1000 AC Cord for all units.

So far, i like all 3 speakers i mentioned. I used to like the B&W 800 and 802 but after listening for long time, i feel discomfort.