Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
@smodtactical

Can you please provide a link to Jeff review? I search the entire Ultraaudio site, did not find one. He did talk about buying them and show a factory visit, but I don’t see any review.
mheinze,

Well the Focal's Sopra 2's sounded superior to me over the A3's with the Ayre equipment. I guess to each his own, I chose what I thought sounded best.
FYI, I also own the same Ayre preamp along with tube mono blocks and (4) JL Audio F-113 subs. So perhaps that negates the criticism of the Sopra's.

ozzy
I moved from a set of B&W 803D3 to S3mkII last year and I never looked back. I was very happy with my 803s but after listening to the S3s several times (my dealer was kind enough to let me bring CDs and LPs for a few listening sessions with a similar system), I realized that I was gaining so much more detail, bass definition and sound stage. What I heard at the dealer, luckily for me, carried over to my listening room. If I had a bit more money to spend, I would have gone to the M2, they are amazing.

I don’t claim to have the best ears, not even above average actually, but I do know what I like and for me, Magico makes one some of the top speakers in the business and I hope I am lucky enough to be able to keep my S3s forever, or at least until I can afford the M2s, lol. All this said, I don’t think it is Magico versus the world. The absolute beauty for us audiophiles is that we have SO MANY options to pick from based on sound and price. Aren’t we lucky?

krazy ivan out. 
I have owned several pairs of Magic speakers. I loved their build quality and their clarity, speed and definition. I ultimately did not keep them in my system because I found I was just not listening for as long, in fact I would go many days if not weeks without listening. I ended up going back to Magneplanar speakers (20.7i) because although they do not do some things as well as the Magicos, they do transport me to the venue and bring the music alive in a way that it totally natural to my ears. They engage me with the music. I end up playing my air guitar or drum kit. I listen for hours without fatigue. The only other speakers that I have had such engagement with have been the Proac K series (K6 and K8). I have a pair of REL subs partnered with them and love the soundstage scale of the combo.
Which pairs did you own?
I just looked at your posts, you never mentioned Magico before (you have not posted anything since 2017), and you say that you are a distributor for Prima Luna? Can you disclose more about your system?