Magico S5 vs KEF Blade 2 vs TAD Evo One vs YG Kipod II Sig w/pwr bass

Opinions please. All are Used and are the same very good price but The Y&G are $4000 less which is nice.

KEF Blade 2

TAD Evolution One

Y&G Kipod II Signature w/Pwr Bass module

Magico S5

Would love your thoughts any thoughts on any please! Being all used and in good shape these are all within $500 of each other used price but Y&G and those had highest list but know to be good used deals because they are pretty serious speakers.

I think as far as used speakers in the great value - now less than 1/2 price but still new enough to provide great performance these are some different but pretty serious speakers. Please any and all feedback totally welcomed and is super helpful 

Source: Bricasti M1SE DAC 

Preamp: Parasound JC2 Pre

Amp: Pass Labs X350.5 Amp

IC: Darwin TRUTH Balanced

SC: HiDiamond D8 w/Furutech

PC: HiDiammond P3 (7)

AC: HiDiamond HDX2 

Transport: microRendu 1.4 and full suite of UpTone Audio Premium Power Supplies (2)x LPS-1 and (1) JS-2 LPS - (2) Regens - ISO and Amber and custom Canare DC cables for all / Tellarium Q Black Diamond USB cable and Curious Regen Link

Room is 12 x 23 w/Cathedral Ceilings - 15 Foot a peak 

Music: Assorted Music no metal or loud hard rock anymore really - not much Large Scale classical either but everything else.

Likes: Transparency- Delicate-linear-Dynamic-Fast - high resolution-microscope but not sterile not etched or lifeless - I know there is a fine Line here but I'm looking to walk it and come out on the right side - but real see through into the music - transparent to the source because I love my DAC - there more everything else sound more like my DAC the closer I'm getting to where I want to go as close as possible - image and sound stage lover - tight bass - hate flab - like speed and transparency as my selection choices might speak to

Coming from: Rethm Saadhana V3 speakers which I love and are incredible but want to try something else. 

Love any feedback about matching or equipment matching or one or multiple of these - what you heard at shows or whatever. Love more Info on these.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Hello fsmithjack
Glad to see things are common together for you. You put together a nice system. 
Let us know how you like it when everything is in place.
enjoy Pete
Thanks! for the update- fsmithjack
you are well on your way my friend. Your system is going to be very nice once everything is in place. Everything has a place by the way.
Keep auditioning and writing your findings, impressions.
Happy Listening!
Hey Peter and Jafant - thanks guys!

I'm kind of nervous because I really like my Pass amp. I love it actually and had no real desire to change it unless an H30 in the right situation came along.

A couple times the last few months a Hegel H30 popped up but the sellers did not want a trade in.

I could have sold mine and bought one but then with my luck i would have sold my Pass then the Hegel would be sold so I was happy with my Pass enough where the only way I would pull the trigger would have been if they took my Pass as a trade and the deal worked price wise. I was lucky and everything fell into place but now a little nervous as the Pass is a very pretty sounding amp and the Hegel audition was quite some time ago but my gut said go so i went. Wish me luck :)