Magico owners S1Mk 2

I have interest in these particularly for their apparent(from reviews) extended and maybe somewhat prominent treble response. Would like ONLY Magico owners of said model to comment on this. At 64 my hearing could use some treble boost. 
Also I have to admit that 18k list seems high for the overall package. What qualities are unique to them to justify the price? The reviews are naturally quite good but real owners opinions are much more important. Also due to location I have zero ability to audition. Thanks in advance for potential comments.
sciencecop,
That is an unkind comment with no basis in fact. I have never had reason to doubt the veracity of his observations which normally seem very even-handed.
no need for contention. i appreciate erik’s comments. the only thing that seems weird is this incredibly built non resonant cabinet sounding chesty or maybe with too much mid bass. It’s not ported and only has a 7” mid/bass driver. it seems incongruent but you hear what your hear. 
@4425

I owned several Magicos over the years (not the S1). I did own the 2-way Mini for several years, ’chesty’ does not come to mind when experiencing any of them.
Hey,
It's not about the cabinet resonating.  You can see the answer in the measurements of the S1, it peaks around 100 Hz.  But again, this is something you should hear for yourself.  If you love how Diana Krall and piano sounds, you are free to come back and say so, I won't mind because it is after all your money.

Best,
Erik