Magico Mini 2

I've been listening to the same set up for a 6-7 years now and been fairly happy till recently, when I saw a pair of Magico Mini 2 at a used dealer.  I am of course very curious about these speakers as they were unobtainable back when they were released.

My present system are listed below.  For music, I value musicality, timbre and staging, listening mostly to vocals and small jazz groups. Nothing too loud in a small 12x18 ft listening room

Esoteric K05x with Cybershaft clock
Aurender S10 
Acuphase E450 
Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor 
Mixture of Acrolink and Shunyata cables with a Hydra conditioner

My questions are
-  Is the Magico Mini 2 still relevant and one of the best out there?  AT USD12K used, it isn't exactly cheap but certainly a price I can buy into to try the Magico sound.
-  Understand that its a power hungry speakers and I'll likely need to switch my amp as well eventually... are there any intergrates options out there that you can suggests?
- Not all standmounts are the same and while my auditors work well in my smallish room, can anyone advise if this will be a problem?  Changing the room is not an option ;)

Thank you for taking your time to read this and please offer your thoughts and advise, especially former/present Mini 2 owners. 

128x128petzzz
@ptrck887
Thanks for sharing your experience
I can tell you both the Cremona Auditor M’s and the GE crave good clean power. I’m running McIntosh MC601 monoblocks and both of those models really opened up with that power. They are highly resolving but require attention to details to bring it out...neutral cabling plus I have all gear on 3" maple, Symposium Platforms and a combo of Stillpoints or Rollerblocks. My room is only 16 x 12 and have the GE’s paired with two REL G-2’s....
I noticed you mentioned the Auditors weren’t as resolving as you’d like, but having heard Franco’s original GH....as beautiful and full as they are they are not highly resolving in any way. You Cremona’s, while not as full and lush will be more highly resolving than the GH’s. Have fun and enjoy the search!
I had the opportunity to listen to both the SF Guarneri Memento and Evolution models previously and although they were good speakers, the impression of the original Homage was still the deepest. Perhaps, during those auditions, I wasn’t at the “upgrading” frame of mind :). Both these models are much easier to come by and if I’m lucky, I might just find a pair at a used dealer for an audition.
@ptrck887  I have no idea as to what ancillary gear you listened to the GH's with, BUT to say they are not 'highly resolving in any way' tells me that either a) you heard the GH's with a severe mismatch of the upstream gear, or b) you have never really heard the GH's! 
Of all the folks who have heard my GH's, none have ever said they are anything but highly resolving, in fact one person mentioned they are like a lens on the upstream gear! Every tiny change I have done in my system has been easily heard and IME, these speakers are as resolving as anything out there, and a ton more than most...YMMV.

@petzzz...Like everything in this hobby, don't take "opinions" for granted on these forums, go and listen to the speakers that you have questions about for yourself, and come to your own conclusions. 
If like me you like the sound of Magico than do yourself a favor, buy S1MK2 instead, all oughta little pricier than your budget for mini, those are better speakers in any term.
@petzzz...Like everything in this hobby, don’t take "opinions" for granted on these forums, go and listen to the speakers that you have questions about for yourself, and come to your own conclusions
@daveyf I did listen and played around with several options today for 5 hours in total at 3 dealers, all at tiny sized listening rooms which is the norm here in Hong Kong :).

Try as I might, I cannot bring myself to go for the SF Guarneri Traditionalle even though it has the SF “tone”. Definitely different and lesser to the old Homage to my ears/memory, sigh...

@exupgh12
Listened to the Magico S1 Mk2 and Mini Mk2 (Used) with different amps ranging from a Naim full suite, then Gryphon electronics as well as equipment from Pass Labs, Boulder and Goldmund... I must say the Magicos are impressive and to my ears, the Mini Mk2 still betters the S1 as a finer instrument... the details and presentation was calmer and more composed

I finally tried and bought the TAD Micro Evolution One 80th anniversary which will be delivered to me in 2 days :)... the dealer paired it with Accuphase ($9k), Luxman class A ($7K), Vitus RI ($12.5K) Intergrates as well as McIntosh Tube pre/SS amp combo ($14K) showing me that the speaker don’t take too much watts to drive (in a smallish room) but certainly can appreciate good electronics. The ME1 changes its tone with every component change and thru the exercise, we can safely say that it’s totally neutral... I think its imaging is good enough that It feels real, was fast and dynamic in the presentation and tonally accurate that enables us to detect component or cable changes easily.

Now... the only thing left is to convince my wife that it looks prettier than my Sonus Faber!

@petzzz  Congratulations, the TAD Micro Evo One's are a great sounding speaker. I would have gone for those as well over the SF G Traditions. 
Like you correctly remembered, the SF G Traditions really are not competitive with the GH's. Unfortunately, I think SF, like almost all other speaker manufacturer's, had to look at their bottom line, and as such, they decided that to make a speaker to equal the GH quality would have been cost prohibitive. So, the GM. GE and GT reflect this.