Magico Mini 2

I've been listening to the same set up for a 6-7 years now and been fairly happy till recently, when I saw a pair of Magico Mini 2 at a used dealer.  I am of course very curious about these speakers as they were unobtainable back when they were released.

My present system are listed below.  For music, I value musicality, timbre and staging, listening mostly to vocals and small jazz groups. Nothing too loud in a small 12x18 ft listening room

Esoteric K05x with Cybershaft clock
Aurender S10 
Acuphase E450 
Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor 
Mixture of Acrolink and Shunyata cables with a Hydra conditioner

My questions are
-  Is the Magico Mini 2 still relevant and one of the best out there?  AT USD12K used, it isn't exactly cheap but certainly a price I can buy into to try the Magico sound.
-  Understand that its a power hungry speakers and I'll likely need to switch my amp as well eventually... are there any intergrates options out there that you can suggests?
- Not all standmounts are the same and while my auditors work well in my smallish room, can anyone advise if this will be a problem?  Changing the room is not an option ;)

Thank you for taking your time to read this and please offer your thoughts and advise, especially former/present Mini 2 owners. 

128x128petzzz
@verdantaudio. Thank you for your offer but I’m based in HK.  Shipping will be prohibitive :)
@twoleftears I will check if we have a Vimberg Amea dealer here... we have quite a selection but I don’t believe I heard of these speakers.  Thanks for your suggestion anyway :) 
@petzzz  Unfortunately, the newer Guaneri versions don't perform like the original does. The new Guarneri Tradition is not, at least IMO, in the same league as the original. Franco hit one out of the park with the GH's and the newer versions are just not up to that level, IMHO.

You might want to look into the new ProAc K1. Price is $10k with their dedicated stands
@petzzz  Unfortunately, the newer Guaneri versions don't perform like the original does. The new Guarneri Tradition is not, at least IMO, in the same league as the original. Franco hit one out of the park with the GH's and the newer versions are just not up to that level, IMHO

@daveyf  I agree with you... I had auditioned both the memento and evolution versions and they both didnt leave the same deep impression as the original Homage... that‘s also the reason why I’m still with the Auditors :)。But I‘ve been waiting for too long...