Magico Customer service

Is it considered to be good to include second hand speakers? Service provided on out of warranty products says a lot about a company. Thanks for any opinions.
And since magical don't even make their own cabinets they're outsourced and they don't make their own drivers are very overpriced anybody that would pay $100,000 for a speaker is an idiot when their speakers out there that are quarter of the price like monitor audio Platinum that are way better.
@urbie
Thank god we are all idiots, and you are so smart (but seems a little poor) 🤣
I thought Magico drivers were made by Morel? I read the mids and woofers were, so i figured the tweeter too.  Not surprising, the tooling and process for making drivers is expensive.
I would be quite fine with Morel building the drivers to Magico specifications, and Magico design. Morel, is likely to have better processes and quality control capability since drivers are their specialty. It is not different from any other contract manufacturing. In-House manufacturing is often not a recipe for a better product.
Yes I'd like to see a picture of your system kenjit because I don't mind telling people what I have and showing a picture as well and I haven't got the most expensive system in the world but mine is worth $60,000 Canadian.