Magico compared to Tannoy

Trying to leave aside partisanship, how would you describe the approach to sound reproduction and sound character (not quality, though it may be hard to avoid)? I understand they are polar opposites but I’m curious how you’d describe.   
TIA
128x128cantorgale
Full disclosure:
I currently run Rockport Atria II's with D'Agostino Progression Integrated, Chord HMS and Dave.  

I spent several hours listening to Magico A5 and Atria II's in the D'Agostino Progression.   Rockports seemes more involving: Magicos perhaps me focused on detail retrieval.  

Just bought Tannoy Autograph Mini's for a bedroom kit and am enchanted. 

Will listen to GRF'S in a few weeks at a dealer.  Any thoughts with respect to synergy with my current kit?   
Thanks all

Magico will offer a substantially more accurate, detailed, lower distortion, better attack and decay, presentation.

Tannoy will have an older style, more colored reproduction.

I have heard the "sterile vs involving" types of statements made many times before with regards to loads of modern speakers. I just don't buy it.

For me, I get more involved when I listen to audio where things like: detail, attack and decay, low cabinet resonance, etc., are maximized. I want the speaker to add as little of its own signature on the music as possible. 

I just can't help but think, that when a speaker is in a cabinet with extremely low resonance, the drivers are very low mass yet very rigid, and more small technical attributes are taken into consideration, will be a speaker that adds less of its own sound to the presentation. 
You just described your Tannoy's as enchanting I can't imagine you can do better than that. And trust me excessive detail can get exhausting.
@cantorgale I heard the Autograph Mini driven by a Luxman 150 tube integrated amplifier. Yes wonderful sound and looks. I own the Tannoy Sterlings. 

@jond I agree that excessive detail can get exhausting with many (most?) recordings.