Magico A3

Finally a set of Magicos that seem worth the price (to me):

http://www.monoandstereo.com/2017/12/new-magico-a3-speakers-photos-and-info.html

I'd love to hear these.
nitewulf
Looks like a more affordable speaker at a great price point Magico should do great with this model. Im sure Absolute Sound will love it there by  boosting sales as they have done with every Magico.Enjoy!!
erik_squires,

Room size is the key to any speaker. I am just exploring all options at the moment while I get ready to move to a house. The CA drought and fires may make my move happen faster than expected.

I have been looking at all types of speakers, passive, active, omni, dynamic. I want to go a little out of the box for the office system (experiment). The Magico S3 (which I like) are definitely not an office speaker that I think I could find room for. However the S1 would likely work room size wise. Although I have no interest in that speaker, too expensive for what it delivers. The A3 could be a viable alternative for a S1.
For an experimental office system I'd pick single driver speakers and a low power tube or ss integrated. 
@ebm you're bang on about Absolute Sound...I ignore anything they write about Magicos.
Post removed