Magico A3 vs Magico S1 MK2

What do you guys think about either of them. I am currently trying to get rid of my BW 702 S2 and thinking about either of them. I have auditioned Magico A3 and liked it a lot. Had auditioned S1 MK2, a while back. I currently have Naim Unity Nova. I like the S1 Mk2 overall except for bass, which A3 does better. A3 is also good on high and meds, but little colored when compared to S1Mk2, which is bit neutral. Am liking both, but want to see if any of you guys have owned either of them and your overall experience. 
romney80
Post removed 
I Am looking at both the a3 and s1 mk2 as well. Using Hegel 360, but challenged with a small room that makes it difficult to place speakers in the optimal position. Even considered the a1 to accommodate space concerns. Any recommendations on the above options given space concerns. 
Update: Lots of things changed. I had ordered for Magico A3 and was told, not sure when they will be available and hence I had to restart my list. I heard Aerial acoustics 7T at one of my friends house and was blown away. I just bought these and am very glad I did it. Now I am running these speakers on naim unit Nova and happy with it. Will have to upgrade nova at some point. Thinking about Esoteric f-05 or Luxman 590 or pass labs Int 250 or Vitus rI-101 or ML 585.
Post removed