Mac in a Jeep?

So Jeep has announced that a Mac system will be available in their new luxury SUV. While I'm sure it'll sound decent-to-good I'm not sure I want the bouncing blue meters up on my dash. It also makes me flash back to the Mac system back in the original Ford GT which was pretty cool indeed. Thoughts???

benchwarmer
I wonder if it will be a true MC or "MC tuned". I had a 99 Corvette and two mid-2000’s Cadillac and the speakers (which were active) were the only thing, Bose. The head unit was just a normal AC Delco stock unit with Bose emblem. (I use to manage for GM so, I was well aware of where the parts came from). My 2002 Saab 9-5 had the H/K system which included an outboard H/K amp and H/K speaker mated to the general head unit.

I'm not saying that the BOSE systems were true high end (they sounded really good for a car system). However, BOSE was the big premium brand that GM touted. 

benchwarmer "So Jeep has announced that a Mac system will be available in their new luxury SUV"

That is most funny only in America would anyone consider Jeep a "luxury" product!!

It's nice of Jeep to install such a quality sound system for your mechanic to listen to...