M&k 750 mk11 are they good for music also?

Anyone give me some insight.Looking to upgrade my HT system.Looking at Denon 4802 or Marantz 8300,[or suggestions].Have listen to the M&k S 150 ultra thx system with the denon 4802,sounded great in suround [movies].But what about listening to music.If you have it on two channel for music [only the mains]They are not full range.So the tech guy say,s you use the sub for your low frequency,But does that mean in goes threw the processor, and is in a surround mode or is it direct.Can a system like this[which I am sure is great for HT].Can it also be great for listening to music[Pink Floyd]say.Or is it always better to find full range mains and add the surrond speakers.I am thinking of the 750mk11 select because my room is only 14x12. So the S-150 ultra system is probably overkill[what do you think].My old speakers where Paradigm.Thanks.Mluthier
mluthier

Showing 1 response by mluthier

Thanks for the input.Looking at a Marantz 19ex ,read the reviews.The rc 3200 remote that comes with this one.Seems to have bad reviews from eveyone,eat,s up the batteries.Have you had any experience with this remote,mrfatguy.Thanks.