Lyra Atlas experiences

A few years ago, I invested in a Lyra Atlas cartridge / pickup. I have moved up, from Lyra Clavis in the early 2000s and Lyra Titan i later. The Atlas was expensive, but I have not looked back. Yet I wonder, can something more be done, to optimize the Atlas, in my system, and others. How can this remarkable pickup run its best. What are the best phono preamp and system matches. Should the system be rearranged. Have anyone done mods or DIYs to their systems to get the "reception" right? What happened? Comments welcome. You dont need to own a Lyra Atlas but you should have heard it, to join this discussion. Comments from the folks at Lyra are extra welcome - what is your experience.
Oystein
Ag insider logo xs@2xo_holter
@rauliruegas gave bad advice at beginning of thread. I have an Atlas with an all tube system on an VPI Extended Aries I, with the 3D tonearm and it is freaking terrific! It is by far the best MC that I’ve ever owned. Just absolutely rotten advice. If you never owned a cartridge then how can you comment on the sound??? 
@rauliruegas    personally after owning the A90, I would never touch an expensive Ortofon cartridge with replicant 100 stylus again. @ around 1000 hours playtime, it does not last long enough.

Lyra and Dyna cartridges last at least 2500 to 3000 hours easily.

I owned an Atlas since 2012 and the last 2 months the Atlas SL after Lyra rebuilt my worn Atlas.
  Atlas has incredible life, dynamics and attack - but in certain systems can be a double edged sword.  Atlas SL is a little different where is it seems to be even more pure sounding so a little more forgiving.  

I prefer both Atlas models to the Etna SL which is excellent but a little too forward in the vocal range and misses out on low bass but has excellent tone.
How much did it cost to rebuild your Atlas. I’m facing a possible rebuild and may cost $5995
That is 50% off a new Atlas. You get a brand new Atlas as Lyra do a complete rebuild - the only thing reused is the body.
Sounds like a good deal to me for one of the best cartridges one can buy.

Rebuild costs are similar % in Australia.
Dear @tommyboy65 : I started to own LYra cartridge from the Evolve model passing for almost all models and as I said in that post I heard the Atlas too.

problem is not the Atlas, .poblem is that all tube I/O model.

Yes the Lyra and the specific Atlas " is terrific " performer even that you listen it through tubes that's the wrong electronics ( and yes, I owned and listened top tube electronics including the OP model and that's why I said what I said it. First hand experiences. ) to any LOMC cartridge. Tha's all.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.