Lyngdorf MP-50 Alternative

I currently have a Lyngdorf MP-50 Preamp.  I love the sound and the flexibility of the unit however it doesn't have analog inputs, and I would really like to have them on my next unit.  Currently my set up consists of the MP-50, McIntosh 207, Kef Reference 3 towers and reference 2c center, JL Audio 113 subs with an Aurender N100H streamer.  

I would like to have the option of adding equipment with an external DAC but that isn't currently possible.  So my question is, what will give me close to the same results that Room Perfect on the MP-50 gives me, without needing to be professionally installed?  Music play back is very important, yet I really don't want to give up HT performance.  What do you suggest I look at for a replacement?  HDMI 2.1 isn't a must, but eARC is.  

Thanks in advance!
wheelndeal1099

rshad, from other posts it seems you have the octave hp700 preamp, which retails for way above $10k. Are you saying the MP40 comes reasonably close to the octave?  Would love any comparison.  

I have the MP50 and as a pre it’s not bad.  The Octave HP700 has more soundstage depth, detail and a lower noice floor.   However once I add in my chord Dave and compare that to the MP50 with its internal DAC there is no comparison.   The Octave/Dave combo is in a whole other league as it should be at 3.5x more.

Thanks rshad. Was only interested about MP 40/50 as preamp compartively.  Like you, I have a wonderful DAC in my Esoteric K-03, and will likely add a good preamp with HT bypass (leaning towards McIntosh c53 or c2700 to match with my MC452 amp, going into Revel Salon 2s).

Yeah I’d go with a good pre with HT bypass if funds permit.   I don’t think you will regret it.  Good luck!

Theta Casablanca V. Pure analog bypass. Dirac 3 and better specs than any processor discussed.,Has ARCe too. 12 channel digital out as well