Lyngdorf 2170 or MicroMega M-One 150

Lyngdorf 2170 or MicroMega M-One 150

Which one is more musical and is warmer on the music spectrum. I've heard class D amplifiers are little harsher than traditional AB or class A. I was told Lyngdorf has superior room correction, but the Micromega has sounded more musical I'm wondering if anyone has compared these two units
jcwaudio
I compared both unit side by side since local distributor carries both brand. Both brand has great room correction and yes Lyndorf is bit better. But to my ear Micromega just tad better sounding when hooked up to Focal Sopra. I ended up with M100 with intent to buy Focal N2 when funds are ready. 
Love my Lyngdorf but have never heard the Micromega. One thing I wonder is how the heck can that M150 have 150/300 watts of class AB amplification and only weigh 20 lbs! I would expect 50-60lbs or more.
If you were comparing pricewise you could step up to the Lyngdorf 3400 if you need the extra power. 
I haven't compared the two, but I do own the Lyngdorf.  I can tell you that it is a bit on the warm side of neutral to my ears.  Not at all what I would have expected out of a class D amp.  To me it doesn't sound like solid state, but it also doesn't sound like a tube amp.  It falls between the two. The room correction worked wonders in my problematic living room, but it's the only electronic correction I have ever used, so I don't have anything to compare Room Perfect with.   BTW, the Lyngdorf displaced a highly regarded 300B amp.  The Lyngdorf is not better than the 300B on an absolute basis, but with Room Perfect engaged, it is a better fit.  But not once have I been tempted to go back to the 300B.