Luxman M900u stereo vs Mono setup

Have been giving serious thought to buying another M900u and running a pr in Mono. Would like to hear some feedback from actual people who have heard these amps run in mono. 
Thanks Mike
hiendmmoe

Showing 1 response by spazzghettie

Hello, I own a Luxman M900u as well. I would not go running off and buying another 900u. I would consider the other gear you have connected to the amp. When inserted my 990u the mid bass and bass got better. The speed and leading edges were nicer. More real. There are so many other things that affect your mid bass and bass that my have nothing to to with the amp. I feel that the source is the most important and the amp will more than likely show the good or the bad of that signal. Given a great signal, the Luxman M900u should give you what you are looking for. But for the great signal to get to the final destination, the amp... the signal goes through a lot of other gear and cables...... so..????But if you are still wanting another Luxman M900u ? I'm considering selling mine....as I have much more gear to play with....